Short-term care and senior rehabilitation.
Quality care and a personalized experience.
Feel better faster after illness, injury, or a hospital stay. Our skilled rehabilitation team members are experts in treating senior adults. They’ll work with you to develop a customized short-term care plan, so you can reach your goals as quickly and safely as possible.
Your best route to recovery.
Our short-term rehabilitation services are provided in a welcoming residential setting at Lake Harris Health Center. So that you can fully focus on your health and healing, we take care of chores like housekeeping and laundry, and help you with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and medication management. Our team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists will consult with your personal physician, ensuring your senior rehabilitation plan is entirely customized to your needs.
During your short-term stay, we’ll assist with the details of hospital admission, discharge and more. We’ll also conduct a home assessment or home visit to ensure you’re able to safely return to your normal routine.
Treatment plans are available to residents and nonresidents, and may include:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Fall prevention program
- Neurologic rehabilitation for stroke, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease
- Retraining activities of daily living
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Adaptive/Assistive equipment training
- Low-vision screening
Rehabilitation services and amenities:
- Private or companion suite
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with guest meals available
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry service
- A variety of life-enriching cultural, social and recreational activities
- Spacious, inviting common areas, including landscaped gardens and grounds
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation
- Full-service salon and barbershop
Contact us to learn more about our short-term and long-term rehabilitation services.
Use the form on this page, or call 352-585-9518.